Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
Course Length: 4-12 weeks average course length
Awarding Body: TQUK E-Certificates upon achievement
Course Level: Level 2
Funding (Subject to availability): Funded
Learning Method(s): Online learning materials with online assessment
This qualification will develop your understanding of lean organisation techniques and the skills required to work effectively in a team in the business sector. This qualification covers the skills and knowledge needed to use lean organisation and business improvement techniques in business and to work effectively in a team.
This course is split into three manageable units:
Unit 1: Lean organisation techniques in business
Section 1: The features of a lean environment
Section 2: Performing a productivity needs analysis
Section 3: Devising a map of a process.
Unit 2: Business improvement techniques
Section 1: The principles of the Kaizen strategy
Section 2: The principles underpinning organisation of a business environment
Section 3: Using visual indicators to make improvements to the work environment
Section 4: Eliminating variance from workplace processes.
Unit 3: Effective team work in business
Section 1: The features of an effective team
Section 2: Working effectively within a team
Section 3: What is required of a team leader.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
- Funding available – speak to one of our team for more information and to see if you are eligible.