Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
Course Length: 4-12 weeks average course length
Awarding Body: TQUK E-Certificates upon achievement
Course Level: Level 2
Funding (Subject to availability): Funded
Learning Method(s): Online or paper based learning materials with online assessment
Interested in equality and diversity courses? UK employers are often looking to improve both equality and diversity within their companies, so having an equality and diversity qualification is a great addition to any CV. This qualification aims to promote your social awareness and good practice of equality and diversity in any setting, including the workplace, the community, at home and in society.
This course is split into three manageable units:
Unit 1: Equality and diversity in society
In this unit, you will learn what is meant the by the term ‘equality’ and explore the damaging effects of stereotyping and labelling.
Unit 2: Equality and diversity in the community
This unit will help you to identify the extent of diversity that exists within a community and understand the benefits of promoting a culture of equality and diversity.
Unit 3: Equality and diversity in the workplace
In this unit you will learn how equality and diversity can be promoted and maintained by employees and the benefits of having a dynamic, diverse workforce.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
- Funding available – speak to one of our team for more information and to see if you are eligible
- Potential to progress on to other equality and diversity courses
- UK-based support network to guide you through your studies.